FRQ CONSULTANTS offers a high-quality and credible approach to Management, Brand Protection and Security solutions. This ranges from Risk Profiling, Risk Assessments including local and regional risks. We provide comprehensive Travelers' Handling covering lodging and local movement. We also specialize in handling counterfeit products, conducting training for a varied audience besides Project Management and consultancy services. We believe that effective security is a business enabler for any corporate organization.
Muhammad Farooq Shaukat has been country Head of Security, Standard Chartered Bank, Pakistan for over a decade and has recently retired (March 2018) to explore new areas for contribution.
Before joining SCB he was serving in Pakistan Army as Brigadier where he had served on many key appointments. His last appointment with Army was Force Commander Anti Narcotics Force, Sindh.
He holds Masters Degree in Strategic Studies and is a graduate of National Defence University, Islamabad.
He holds Sitara -e- Imtiaz, a National Award, bestowed by Government of Pakistan as an esteemed token for venerable services rendered to the Army
He also holds Glider Piolets Licence
His Current Engagements
1. Chairman OSAC (Overseas Advisory Council) KARACHI chapter, which works in collaboration with US Consulate.
2. President SPA (Security Professionals Association), a registered body with Government of Sindh which comprises security professionals from various companies related of corporate sector.
3. Working with OICCI (Overseas Investors Chamber of Commerce and Industry) as their key trainer and member since 2008.
4. Working with Pfizer as Consultant.
5. Director Operations and Consultant with Sage-Tech INTL.
6. Consultant with MEP Solutions (LTD).
7. Consultant with Brand Protection Pakistan (LTD).
8. Project based consultant with Bank Alfalah
Objectives as Corporate Security Advisor
1. Conceive Risk Assessment for Corporate Clients to include:-
a. Credible security advisories in the local and regional context.
b. Security of Travelers, Executive Movement, their local travel imperatives, advice on safe accommodation, etc.
c. Local threats and related risk assessment and support.
Providing management of real estate and facilities support to large organizations.
Providing / Handling Technical Support to large organizations.
2. Conceive Security Strategy and oversee / advise on its implementation.
3. Provide strategic orientation and support.
4. Maintain networking with LEAs with a view to forecasting risks leading to brand protection.
5. Provide security advisories on need basis.
6. Assist in managing key stake holders and travelers.
7. Brand Protection.
8Counterfeit products investigation.
9. Maintain collaboration with peers in industry to promote brand and enhance corporate alliance.
10. Advise and forecast risks for business to help assess investment prospects for the organization.
11. Advise and facilitate on appropriate equipment selection and installation.
12. 13. Assist in training and awareness modules.
14. Assist in risk analysis on need basis.
15. Conduct security reviews if desired.
16. Any special task assigned.
Our Team's Message
A can-do attitude, professional excellence and strong work ethics are primary ingredients for success at FRQ Consultants. We live by the creed that strong work ethics, playing by the rules, and doing things the right way will bring about opportunities for success and, ultimately, happiness. We love to ingrain excellence in everything we do, and always exude goodwill and professionalism.
NEED HELP FOR YOUR BUSINESS CONSULTING ?
FRQ CONSULTANTS Management and Security Services